Wednesday 19 December 2007

Crimbus tree, oh crimbus tree ...

After work today I ended up having a nice unplanned gathering with a few of my old friends from school. It just kind of came together at the last minute when I got a call from Natalie asking if I was doing anything and inviting me down to the pub, where I was greeted by my very own Goonies gang.

We probably don't get together as much as we should these days. It's difficult to organise as we never know when some of us are going to go galavanting off around the globe to places as diverse as Australia, Hawaii and Darlington (didn't forget you, jen!).

Me and Natalie got into an argument about Christmas movies. She can't stand them, but I think they're great. In fact, some of my favourite movies are Christmas movies (It's a Wonderful Life,
Nightmare Before Christmas, Home Alone ...) and to be honest I think she was just being a big ol' scrooge cos she'd been lugging round bags of christmas shopping all day :P

Anyway guys, here is a photo I found from our action-packed outdoorsy weekend reunion in summer last year. Very christmassy, I know ...