Monday 17 December 2007

First Post

Okay, okay, I'm here now so you can all stop bugging me about trying out this blogger thing :P

For anyone who stumbles across this blog I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Laura, I'm 21 years old and I live in Yorkshire, England. Me and my husband Patrick have been married now for three months. In my spare time I enjoy dancing, singing, and heck pretty much any other kind of performing.

I'm an amateur actor and like to get involved with local theater productions when I get the chance. Recently I've started attending church again after being absent from my faith for about five years. This is all down to Patrick and his love and encouragement.

I've been meaning my whole life to start keeping some kind of diary, but I've never quite had the follow-through. This is probably the closest I'll get, and hopefully I won't abandon it after a few weeks like every diary I've ever owned ...